Are you in Junior High or High School?
We spend our time playing games, learning about our faith, helping each other out, and even going on ski trips, mission trips, and more!
We meet weekly (except some holiday weeks) at 6:00 pm on Sundays. We have our own space downstairs in the church, with games and lots of couches for crashing and relaxing while we talk. Come join us!
WIRED - PLANNED VALUES
· Treat others as you would you like to be treated.
· Positive words & actions that reflect Gods love.
· Growing in the way God has planned for our lives.
· Honoring the space and feelings of others.
· To learn something “new” everyday.
· Laughter, joy, and celebration through sense of humor.
· Of others knowing we are not perfect ourselves.
· Supporting each other as one in Gods family.
· Building lasting / lifetime friendships
· Unconditional Love for All
What a great month of April! We were able to spend the month of April together and grow in our faith through our Sunday lessons, and our fellowship with one another! I am so proud of all the things that you are doing in our church community. I know that the congregation loves seeing you all every Sunday!
As May begins we will continue to meet on Sunday’s for youth group from 6-7:30pm! School is winding down for you all, don’t forget to stay motivated and keep pushing yourself so you can finish the year on a strong note! The month of May looks like this for the youth of WIRED:
- May 5th WIRED 6-7:30pm
- May 12th NO WIRED (Mothers Day)
- May 19th WIRED 6-7:30pm
- May 26th WIRED 6-7:30pm (Game Night)
During the month of May there are opportunities to get involved with the youth of Good Shepherd UMC. Volunteer opportunities are:
- Dinner for youth group on: 5/5, 5/19, 5/26 (Bring food and drinks for 10 people)
Thank you all for your continued support! If you have any questions or concerns please contact Seth Hastings at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Also for continued information about WIRED please check out our blog www.wiredgsumc.blogspot.com and our NEW youth website www.fusion3umc.org . Have a blessed month of May!
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Seth Hastings at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Also for continued information about WIRED please check out our blog www.wiredgsumc.blogspot.com and our NEW youth website www.fusion3umc.org . Have a blessed month of March! Seth
[News] [Resources] [Special Events] [About Us] [Contact] [Location]